Deploying Private Clouds
Deploying a private cloud can be a very complicated and costly endeavor. Without the proper experience and knowledge a private cloud deployment can easily go bad and cost a lot of money. Even very capable and experienced IT staffs can struggle with private cloud deployments due to their unique complexity and constantly changing best practices.
Ways Slate can help with Private Cloud Deployments:
- Hardware Consulting: Choosing the right hardware for your private cloud is critical. Slate will work to understand your business needs and budget. We will then make recommendations for the proper hardware to accommodate your current needs, your growth, and stay within budget.
- Private Cloud Management/Stack Consulting: There are many options for private cloud computing stacks to choose from. Selecting the right stack is potentially the most important part of deploying a private cloud. Slate has experience working with many of the leading private cloud computing stacks and can help guide you through the process of making this selection.
- Hyper Visor & Virtualization Platform Consulting: Another very important part of any private cloud is the hyper visor. Slate has many years of experience with server, networking, and storage virtualization. We can help to make sure you implement the right hyper visor and virtualization platform that meets your current business needs and grows with you.
- Data Center Selection or Co-Location Services: At Slate we understand data centers and we understand what your company needs out of a data center in order to build and deploy a successful private cloud. We can help you with the selection of your data center or we can manage the entire process if you choose to go with our managed colo data center solutions.
- Project Implementation & Support: Slate can manage your entire private cloud deployment or we can add supplemental support to your existing staff. Either way your company will benefit from our expertise in private cloud computing.