Public Cloud Computing with Cloud Databases
Slate’s cloud databases are web based databases that are easy to set up, operate, and scale. Slate’s cloud databases allow you to replace your existing MySQL or Oracle databases and provides robust scalability along with high availability.
Features of Slate’s Cloud Databases
- Simple to Deploy - Slate’s Cloud Databases make it easy to go from project planing to deployment without having to purchase infrastructure or install and maintain database software.
- Managed - Slate works with our cloud partners to handle time-consuming database management tasks, such as backups, patch management, and replication, leaving your databases worry-free.
- Compatibility - Slate’s cloud databases work natively with MySQL and Oracle databases, making it easy to move existing applications to the cloud or develop new databases without having to hire specialized workers.
- Scalable - With Slate’s cloud databases there’s no need to worry about running out of space. Slate’s cloud databases automatically grow and scale as needed.
- Reliable - Slate works with major cloud partners to provide our databases. These databases enhance reliability for critical production databases including automated backups, DB snapshots, and automatic host replacement for both MySQL and Oracle database engines.
- Secure - Slate’s cloud databases are highly secure.
- Multiple data center locations to choose from – Slate’s Cloud Databases can be deployed to numerous data centers throughout the world. Better proximity to your database gives you better performance.