Public Cloud Computing with Cloud Servers
Slate’a Cloud Servers are enterprise class servers made available to our clients, as needed, for a monthly fee. It is no longer necessary to wait weeks for a server and overpay for unneeded hardware. Let Slate and our world class cloud partners handle all of your server needs.
Features of Slate’s Cloud Servers:
- Deploy servers within minutes, not weeks - Slate Cloud Servers can be up and running in no time.
- Get the exact size of server needed - No need to overpay for a server. Slate’s cloud servers can quickly allocate more resources as you grow.
- Pay only for what you use, with no long-term contracts - With Slate, servers are billed monthly, so you are free to down-size or cut-back as needed.
- Manage via online control panel and open API – Slate Cloud Servers are manageable from a online control panel and an open API, allowing for many options for automating tasks and managing your servers.
- Various Operating Systems and configurations – Slate gives you the flexibility to choose from Windows or Linux servers that can be configured as needed.
- Multiple data center locations to choose from – Slate Cloud Servers can be deployed to numerous data centers throughout the world. Better proximity to your servers gives you better performance.