Public Cloud Computing with Cloud Storage
Cloud storage is a service model in which data is maintained, managed, and backed up remotely while available to users over the internet. Zia works with our cloud partners to deliver robust cloud storage solutions to our customers. This cloud storage is available to you where ever you are in the world. All you need is an internet connection.
Features of Zia’s Cloud Storage
- Pay for only what you use - With Zia’s cloud storage you only pay for what you use. Pricing starting at just .15/GB/Mo.
- Use as much space as you need – Zia’s cloud storage allows you to grow and not worry about having a place to store your data.
- Highly scalable, redundant online storage - With Zia’s cloud storage you don’t have to worry about loosing data. Zia’s cloud storage is fully redundant and highly scalable.
- Many ways to access your data - There are many ways to access data that is stored in Zia’s cloud. You can can access your data right in your browser, build it into an application, or attach your storage to a Zia Cloud Server.
- No long-term contracts - Zia does not lock you into contracts for your cloud storage, allowing the flexibility to move your data to another provider or bring it internal at any time.
- Multiple data center locations to choose from – Zia’s Cloud Storage can be deployed to numerous data centers throughout the world. Better proximity to your data gives you better performance.