Cloud Computing with Public Clouds
The most popular type of clouds for most SMB customers are public clouds. Public Clouds are based on the model in which a service provider delivers such resources as servers, applications, and storage to it’s customers. Public Clouds are customized to meet the individual needs of each client and are billed on a monthly bases. At Zia we work with various large partners to deliver public cloud solutions to our customers.
There are many benefits of public clouds. Here are a few benefits of Zia’s Public Cloud solutions:
- Little-to-no upfront capital needed - With Zia’s Clouds you no longer have to spend large amounts of upfront capital on computer hardware and software. Zia can provide everything for a monthly fee reducing upfront costs.
- Dynamic & Scalable Infrastructure - Zia’s public clouds can quickly scale up or down depending on your staff and business requirements. You get exactly what you need; no more or no less.
- Reduced carbon footprint and lower energy costs - Replacing onsite servers and full desktops with cloud-based equivalents reduces the amount of energy a practice consumes. Not only lowering your carbon foot print but reducing your energy costs related to computer infrastructure by up to 90%.
- Enterprise quality infrastructure - Zia works with numerous Fortune 500 partners to deliver fully redundant, secure, and highly available infrastructures. By utilizing advanced technologies Zia can provide this infrastructure at an affordable price.
- Turn Variable Costs into Fixed Costs - Zia’s Cloud clients can turn their variable IT costs into predictable monthly costs. Zia provides expert IT staff and fixed monthly expenditures versus the multitude of various and uncontrollable expenses related to a traditional setup.