Denver Managed IT Services
Over the last number of years there has been a major shift in the way small to mid-sized businesses manage their IT needs. The shift towards managed IT services has been based on the philosophy that the day-to-day IT operations of a company can be transferred to capable IT companies who then take full responsibility of the clients’ systems. Managed IT services have proven to be beneficial to companies; they are able to get all of the benefits of a full internal IT staff but at a fraction of the cost and with a lot less headaches.
Slate Managed IT Services
Slate’s managed IT services bridge the gap between internal and outsourced IT by offering plans with set monthly fees, proactive monitoring, and total support. At Slate our managed services are better, we provide our managed clients with a dedicated systems engineer, monthly reviews, and 24/7 emergency support. Slate managed IT services provide the feel of having an internal IT staff, but at a fraction of the cost.
Features and Benefits of Slate Managed IT Services
- Dedicated Systems Engineer: Slate’s managed clients are assigned their own system engineer that will work to meet all your needs and provide you with stellar support.
- Level 1 Service Level Agreement: Our Level 1 Service Level Agreement provides clients with guaranteed quick responses. This ensures that clients will not experience prolonged downtime.
- Proactive Monitoring and Alerts: In business you cannot just react to issues after they arise. It is critical to stay ahead of potential complications before they turn into big problems that affect productivity. Slate monitors the key technology components of our managed clients to catches potential issues before they manifest.
- Premier Remote Support: Slate utilizes leading remote support software that allows us to provide premier support 24/7. Most issues can be addressed immediately without having to wait for an engineer to arrive on-site.
- IT Asset Management: Keeping up to date inventory of your IT assets is an important part of every business, ensuring that your investments are accounted for and properly utilized. At Slate, we provide IT asset management exclusively for our managed clients.
- Monthly Status Reports: We provide detailed and executive monthly reports to each of our managed clients, making it simple to track the performance each system and see what actions Slate has taken to keep your IT running efficiently.
- Software Updates and Patch Management: New technology security threats arise every day, it is important to make sure your computer systems have the proper software updates and security patches at all time. Slate provides software updates and patch management for our managed clients.
- Custom Portal and Ticketing System: Communication is a very important part of providing IT support. At Slate we provide our managed clients with a customized portal for ticketing.
- 24/7 Emergency Support: We understand that most companies do business well past standard business hours and that your technology systems must be available no mater what time it is. We provide 24/7 emergency support for our managed clients at no additional charge.
Why Slate’s Managed IT Services are Better
An unfortunate side affect of most managed IT services is that IT companies have found a way to over-bill customers. By providing “unlimited” support at a very high monthly rate. In reality, you do not get get “unlimited” support and you end up paying much more than necessary. For other IT service providers this gives them the opportunity to bill customers with only doing a limited amount of work and providing automated reports on a monthly basis.
At Slate we have a different approach to managed IT services and have designed plans that still provide all the perks of internal IT, but without the ruse of unlimited support.