Denver IT Help Desk Services
As your company grows, so do your IT needs. At a certain point every growing business will find it necessary to have a fully functional IT help desk to support their staff. So what does an in-house help desk really require? Start by hiring a team of help desk techs and a help desk manager. Then purchase and implement the right software to manage the help desk along with designing detailed policies and procedures, and continuing education for the team. For most growing companies, an in-house IT help desk is far from favorable.
Slate offers a great alternative to the in-house IT help desk. Slate Help Desk Services provide a team of highly qualified IT professionals for a fraction of the cost of a in-house counterpart.
Features of the Slate Help Desk:
- Experienced and certified US based staff
- Advanced remote management for providing support
- Best in class SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Dedicated team leader
- 24/7 Support
- Unlimited calls
- Advanced ticketing software
- Robust analytics and reporting
- Discounts on additional Slate services like on-site IT support and project management