Orlando Voice & Data Cabling
At the foundation of every technology system is the cabling infrastructure. The performance and availability of all networking and communication systems depend on the quality of the network cabling. Zia implements structured cabling systems that are both reliable and scalable, while producing a positive return on investments. Zia can also handle your company’s telephone systems, making the integration of voice and data seamless.
Structured Cabling Systems
Structured cabling systems provide a flexible and stable base for all network and communication systems. This approach to cabling makes it easy to move workstations and/or phones without the hassle, time, and cost of re-wiring. All jacks are wired from a central panel with Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable; making moving workstations and phones or changing a phone to a data jack (and vise versa) as simple as moving a patch cable. These tasks can be completed by anyone on your staff. A structured cabling system will not only keep your systems up and running at optimal performance but will also save you money.
Some advantages of structured cabling systems include:
- Consistency – Same cables exist everywhere in the building.
- Support of multi-vendor equipment – You can mix and match vendors.
- Simplifies moves, adds, and changes – As your company grows and/or moves locations with structured cabling, your network resources are always ready to go.
- Simplifies troubleshooting – With a wired structuring system, problems are easier to isolate and fix.
- Support of future applications – A Cat 5 or even Cat 6 compliant system will support future applications with little (if any) system upgrades.
The Zia cabling team is trained and highly experienced in implementing structured cabling systems that will provide the performance and reliability required while accommodating growth.